Friday, January 16, 2015

31DC2014: Delicate Print - Henna Take 2.0

My Henna Mani is probably my most viewed mani that I've done and I've been wanting to re-do it for a really long time. I believe I've grown a lot in that time and my skills have improved a bit. Since all that has been up and coming, what better design to do for my Day 15: Delicate Print challenge!! I'm still not great at Henna designs to begin with, haha, but I think this time I did a pretty good job!!


I used Zoya Taylor for the base and then dark brown acrylic paint, a fine brush and a lot of patience!! I chose some random designs from the internet and some golden studs I got from BornPretty Store. 



Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry.



I also added Essie Matte top coat to see how it would look like.


And just to make this post more picture heavy, haha, here's a comparison from last year.


I am so, so, SO happy with this mani, I can't stop staring at it and can't wait to see how much more I improve in the next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment