Sunday, March 29, 2015

Swatches: 6 Zoya Picks

Before I do another swatch post I need to warn you guys that I was stupid while swatching and didn't paint my thumb - as one does when one is swatching - and when I took the pictures I totally forgot so yeaaaaah, you kinda get my naked thumb profile. SORRY GUYS. =P

But anyways, before I left for my trip to Brazil there was this AMAZING sale from Zoya where you would get 3 mini polishes for FREE plus 3 other ones only paying for shipping which was $15. BUT, if you spent more than $25 than you would get FREE shipping and long story short that is how I got 6 big polishes and 3 mini polishes for $30!!! 

Let's look at the 6 big beauties I picked out;


From left to right; Storm, Payton, Blaze, Isla, Imogen and Veruschka. 


First up, Storm!


 I. Am. In. Love. With. Storm. This is the polish I'm currently wearing and it was the base for last week's Galaxy Nails post because it is a flawless background. It's like looking at the night sky and all the billion of stars out there. Can't say enough good things about this polish. So worth it.




Next up is Payton - another on that had been on my to-buy list for a while now. Ever since I got my hands on Dream, the blue counterpart to this amazing purple I knew I just had to get my hands on it. Like Storm, it's filled with micro-glitters that just make it an amazing shiny experience. Love, love it!






It's almost like I have a thing for sparkled polish, haha, this beautiful red is called Blaze. The sparkles aren't as noticeable as the previous too, but they're still there and present. It's shiny, sparkley and I just love this shade of red.






On the whole red thing, while ordering, I was looking for a polish that could dupe China Glaze's Cranberry Splash; A shiny, beautiful deep red that reminds you of blood. Isla accomplishes all of this and more, this is my favourite shade of red and the only one, in my opinion.  A++++!!




I love all the Pixie Dusts polishes, I think the textured is cool and love how they stand their ground all on their own, so I just had to get Imogen to add to my collection. The thing about the Pixie Dust Fairy is that the glitters and hexes in it are bigger than the original formula. Still, it's beautiful and shiny and I love it. 




And last but certainly not least is the crown jewel of this selection, Verushcka. Beautiful green matte. This goes on flawlessly and the shade is just matte perfection. I just can't even. YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. 




And of course I had to add a topcoat to it to see how it would look shiny. I DIE. It's even more amazing. Look at the depth of that green!!!



All of these went on smoothly, 2 to 3 coats and all had NYC Top Coat for the shiny gloss.

All in all I am SO EXCITED with my new purchases, they're all beautiful colours that I can use on a daily basis and do some amazing nail art with. I am very pleased with my selection and can't wait to see what else Zoya comes up with, they're my favourite brand by far and with polishes like this you can see why! 

Which polish did YOU like the most? Any suggestion for my next Zoya purchases?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment