Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! I absolutely love this holiday because it combines my favourite things, like THE COLOUR GREEN and my love for shamrocks and four-leaf clovers. Seriously, love love how the world becomes green plus it lets me use and abuse all my shades!! 

Now let's get to it;



I stayed away from my usual go-to green (which is Zoya's Holly) and went instead for another beautiful green glimmer with China Glaze's Defying Gravity which I used on my pinky and pointer. For my thumb I used A-England's Dragon and with striping tape added Zoya Pixie's Dust Solange. 


For the watermarble, I am insanely pleased with how they turned out, I used China Glaze Starboard and Beauty UK's Sage Green No. 62, they went on flawlessly and after I finally decided on what pattern I wanted it was a pretty easy watermarbling experience - who thought I'd ever say that, eh?? 


Topped everything off with Revlon's Quick Dry and added some cute little heart shaped rhinestones for the shamrock and the thumb, I got them from BornPretty store.




Plus, check out that macro shot!! Haha! I just got a new macro lens for my phone and I'm very, very excited about it, it'll bring all the cool little details to life!! Now I'm off to pick up some last minute GREEN stuff at the dollar store and then enjoy St. Paddy's Day with my roommates.

What's your favourite holiday?! Sláinte to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment