Monday, January 26, 2015

31DC2014: Geometrics - Romero Britto

So I recently got a new Romero Britto bag, for those who don't know who Britto is, he's a Brazilian artist that makes these beautiful coloured paintings, that just look amazing!! So, inspired by that, I tried my own hand at it. It took some patience, but I think it went pretty well. 





I don't know where to start with the polishes I used, there was a lot of them, haha, I started with a white base and then went from there. The black lines were made with a striping brush and acrylic paint.


Polishes Used in no particular order;

Sally Hansen - Ivory Skull
Sally Hansen - Celeb City
China Glaze - Cranberry Splash
China Glaze - Blue Bells Ringing
Rimmel - English Rose
Charm Limit - Color 57
Color Club - Almost Famous
Zoya - Holly
Revlon - Queen of Hearts
NYC - Black Lace Creme
Pipe Dream Polish - A Night in Vegas Collection



Topped it all off with Seche Vite, and voilá!

No comments:

Post a Comment