Wednesday, January 14, 2015

31DC2014: Flowers - Fimo Fun

Remember way back in September when I naively said that I was going to undertake the 31 Day Challenge? And how I managed to do okay for the first few weeks before life got in the way??  Well, I've decided that now that life isn't in the way as much I would attempt to finish it. I mean, sure the challenge part involved doing it in 31 days, but personally I think having the creativity to come up with some cool designs is also part of it, haha. 

So, without further ado, I present to you; Day 14 - Flowers.



I struggled with this one for a bit, as odd as it sounds, flowers are really difficult for me to do, I tried doing a sunflower theme and that failed miserably, so then I decided to give up on trying to actually draw some and go for the slightly easier route. 

I then remembered these little flowers that had just arrived from an old order and knew they were the perfect fit!! The french nails was done with Zoya's Chita - my nails are finally long enough for me to pull these off!! 


Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry, added in some rhinestones and voilá!!
Simple, yet effective.



I like these little fimo charms, they're cute, practical and spice things up!!


(And yeah, I'll keep using the tag 31DC2014 instead of 2015 because maybe this 
year I'll actually accomplish it the way it's meant to be?? =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment