Sunday, September 7, 2014

31DC2014: Yellow - Leopard Prints

Yellow is one of my favourite colours, and I never wear it as often as I should, but when I do I really appreciate the soft sunshine that I get on my nails. So for today's themed I wondered how I could play with tons of yellow and figured I should attempt leopard prints again!


I started with 2 coats of Color Club Almost Famous, then added one of Revlon's Electric to get a nice soft yellow. Dotted it with Serum N˚5's Day Glow (glow in the dark!) and Sally Hansen's Golden-I. Topped it all of with Revlon's Quick Dry.



And of course, since I used Serum N˚5's amazing Day Glow it meant that these babies glowed in the dark!! Here's a picture I managed to grab of it (which is really hard to do, haha).


I was very pleased with today's nails - next up is GREEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment