Monday, September 15, 2014

31DC2014: Polka Dots

So yes, this is late. So I late. I was so close to catching up too!! But sometimes, personal life gets in the way and your weekend ends up being way more busy than you intended it too. That being said, let's talk about the mani that is up today!!


I've been wanting to do this for a while now, so easy, but so pretty - those are my favourite manis to do!! This is the case right here. I started off with 2 coats of NYC Black Lace Creme for the base and then once that was a bid dry I added in the green half-sections using Bonita's Lime Green and Zoya's Pixie Dust Chita.


Dotting tools and voilá!! Topped it all off with Seche Vite (because I remembered that I was supposed to be trying out this baby, haha)




Hopefully I'll be back on track soon!! See you guys for the next theme: Stripes!1

No comments:

Post a Comment