Tuesday, September 9, 2014

31DC2014: Blue - Puzzle Pieces

Riiiiight, so here's the thing. Sometimes, you're on a roll, you've got a good momentum going and then you;
 a) Have a really bad day at work 
b) Develop a super bad cold 
c) manage to misplace your camera's SD Card 

All of that added to the mix that I didn't have internet at home (perks of just moving!) and you get a skipped day of blogging. Sigh. I really didn't want that to happen, but life is life! So here's my Day 5 nail art, whose prompt was Blue.



I decided to go with a nice puzzle pattern, I'm trying to create patterns but still use only the colors of the theme. I'm not particularly in love with this manicure, but it's still okay. I ended up using Dream by Zoya, Sally Hansen, Color Show's Styled Out and Wet N' Wild's Blue Moon. On my ring finger I added a touch of liquid sand using Zoya's Pixie Dust Sunshine and OPI's Brasil Mini What's A Little Rain Forest.



Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry. 

Now, I don't really know what to keep doing. If I go on with 2 a day I'll have caught up by Friday, but I also considered catching up day by day and doing the prompts I need plus the ones I'm behind on. 

I'll figure it out, haha, thanks for hanging around guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment