Wednesday, September 10, 2014

31DC2014: Black & White - Mix and Match

Hello, hello. For today's mani's I was inspired by a bunch of different design's I've been meaning to try out that were black and white, including my all time favourite new thing; dry marbling!!




The white and black are my go-to colors, Ivory Skull by Sally Hansen and Black Lace Creme by NYC. They work super well and I only need 1-2 coats to top it all off. Then I proceeded to do some different designs here and there, I used Graffiti Top Coat from Revlon on my middle finger. 




I tried going for a ying-yang sort of thing on my thumb and ring finger. The rhinestones are from BornPretty store - don't forget to use the code PSX31 for %10 off!! Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment