Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Something Wicked This Way Come!!

Hello again my fellow polish addicts!! It's been a while for sure, going to Brazil put me behind on my posts and then I was without a laptop for 20+ days because I sold my old one and was waiting on the new one to arrive and ANYWAYS, haha, let's get to what I've been up too. 


I recently got to see one of the musicals that I've been wanting to for the longest time: Wicked!! It was absolutely wonderful and I cried a few times and it was just the most amazing time ever. So of course I had to do something special on my nails for the occasion. 


I started off with 2 coats of NYC Lime High to mimic Elphaba's green skin. My inspiration for this was the Wicked poster, and I used black acrylic paint for the rest of the details. Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry to even it all out.



Here's the poster that inspired it for me;


What's your favourite musical to see?!

No comments:

Post a Comment