Thursday, July 31, 2014

Polish of The Week: Rosa Incrível by Colorama

Hello, hello! So, in an effort to get myself to post more nail art (or just post things at all) I have devised a little schedule/routine that I want to commit too. Hopefully you guys will also be down for that!

So far I have planned: 

Monday - Original Mani: In which I post new nail art that I've come up with. 
Wednesday - Colour of the Week: In which I swatch and review a new polish colour
OR - Weekly Quickly: In which I post a simple nail art design
Friday - Recreation Day: In which I re-created a mani inspired by the amazing ones out there.
Saturday - Long Nails Series: I've talked about this in the previous post* 

*I do plan on doing this one every other week to begin with, then go from there.

So, what do you think?? I'm quite excited about it!! So, without further ado - and a day late, I admit - here's this week's Polish choice: Rosa Incrível by Colorama!!! 



Now, I have to start off by saying that pink - at least magenta pink - isn't usually my go-to colour. In fact, I don't really care for it all that much. But this polish. Let me tell you about this polish. I just seem to constantly gravitate towards it (as you can probably tell from my previous posts). It is just an amazing hot neon pink and I can't express my love for it enough.


I tried really hard to capture the perfect colour of it for you guys, but I think it's still a bit off. What you need to know is that it's the perfect definition of hot pink, the perfect colour for the Summer and I love it, love it, love it!!

For those who don't know, Colorama is a Brazilian brand which means that not only is this colour gorgeous it's also a bargain! I don't recall exactly how much I paid for it, but I know that I paid no more than $3 for it!!







No comments:

Post a Comment