Saturday, July 5, 2014

FIFA 2014 Nails: Go Brazil, Go!!

Hey, hey, so for those of you who love to watch FIFA like me, you'll make no excuses to wear your country's team colours on your nails. This was my case with these nails. I'm Brazil all the way and this is a just a quick mani I came up with for their game against Columbia yesterday - which we won!! 

 


They're very special designs, but the colours just work so perfectly together!! The green is the most wonderful and shiny shade ever, from China Glaze it's Running in Circles while the blue is Blue Bells Ringing - also from CG.


I then added in the french nails and inverse nails using hole reinforcement stickers, super easy, just wait for the bottom layer to dry (you can speed this up by using fast drying top coat), stick them on, paint and boom! You're done. The yellow is Electric from Revlon and I added some Fairy Dust (by CG) on it to make it nice and sparkly like the other nails. Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry!!


What team are YOU cheering for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment