Saturday, April 19, 2014

Simple Easter Nails

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND!! I hope everyone's having a great Saturday and enjoying the holidays. It's pretty rainy here, but that doesn't dampen (har-har) my mood! Of course, I couldn't leave this holiday without doing a little something on my nails, so I present you simple Easter Nails.




I didn't really know what to do, so I decided to keep it simple and cute, let the spring colours do most of the talking. From left to right: Zoya Pippa, Zoya Shelby, Zoya Blu, Risqué Armadilha Tropical and the thumb is Essie Play Date. It's roughly 2-3 coats of each colour, depending on the brand.


The cute bunny I did with Sally Hansen Ivory Skull, Zoya Shelby for the ears and just NYC Black Creme for the eyes. It was all done with either a dotting tool or the polish brush itself. The dots were all Ivory Skull and then I topped everything off with China Glaze's Fairy Dust and sealed it all in with Revlon's Quick Dry. Ta-da, simple cute Easter Nails.

Fun Fact: I initially wanted to make the rabbit fuzzy and that semi-worked but then didn't and basically I decided to make it a lot simpler for myself, haha.  


I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday, eat plenty of chocolate and just be grateful for the day and having family gathered!!


No comments:

Post a Comment