Saturday, April 12, 2014

Glitter Blues: Teal Dimension & Zoya Dream

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I recently got a new polish from L.A Girls called Teal Dimension that really reminded me of a lighter shade of Zoya's Dream so I decided to try and do a fun mani with the two colours. I got little excited with the glitter, but hopefully you can still see the colour well. 



Started off with 2 coats of both Teal Dimension and Dream, since they both apply wonderfully. I then added in some gold studs from  Born Pretty Store to the accent nail.


I was going to leave it like that, but I spotted some loose glitter and figured I'd try my hand at a gradient - see if it would work. It actually did! I found that the best way to go about it is by dabbing some on with your fingertips, makes it stick better. Some nails worked better than others, but now I can try different glitter combinations for the future. Topped it all off with a thick coat of Revlon's Quick Dry to pack it all in nice and smoothly.


I really like how this mani ended up looking. And here you can see a better colour comparison between Dream and Teal Dimension. They have the same look to them, but one is more teal and the other is more blue. They shine really nicely when in the sunlight.




No comments:

Post a Comment