Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day Nails!!

Happy (early) St. Patrick's Day!! So I love this date for many, many reasons, but mostly, I just love green and I love anything related to shamrocks/four-leaf clovers. Put them all together and you get my favourite day, so of course I had to do some really special nail art to celebrate!!



I started off with 2-3 coats of NYC High Line Green, which is a lime green colour, really beautiful. I then freehanded the tips with Zoya - Holly, which is my favourite green ever. Once that was done I added the shamrocks using 3 light-green heart rhinestones I got from BornPretty Store.


For my thumb I used 4 to make a four-leaf clover - for luck!! I then added some dots using Zoya's Pixie Dust Solange and Chita, as well as Nicole by OPI's Gumdrops. For my accent nail, I added striping tape and painted over it with Holly, then added the 3 rhinestones. Topped all it off with a good coat of Revlon's Quick Dry to seal it all in and voilá!!



I absolutely LOVE how these came out, I'll probably end up incorportaing the shamrocks on simpler nail arts, just because I like them so much. I'm throwing a St. Paddy's Day party tonight, so I'm off to go get ready for that. Hope you all have a very good day, Sláinte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment