Monday, February 10, 2014

Sochi Olympics 2014 Nails

Nothing like the Olympics to get me out of my nail art funk! And here is my small contribution that I wiped up while watching the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony. I quite liked how they turned out. 


I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen's Ivory Skull, my go-to white polish. I then attempted a gradient with China Glaze's Cranberry Splash, and once that was dry, added Fairy Dust to all the nails except for the thumb. 


Once the nails were fairly dry, I freehanded the different medals with black acrylic paint, and Zoya's Solange for the gold, Nicole by OPI's Gumdrops, silver and Big Universo's Caramel for the bronze. The Olympic Rings were done with acrylic paint.


The thumb and my attempt at the Canadian Flag is Zoya's Pixie Dust Chyna. Topped everything off with Revlon's Quick Dry. Ufs. That's about it I think.


Here's my left hand with Cranberry Splash and Ivory Skull, topped off with Fairy Dust. Hope you're all enjoying the Olympics as much as I am, GO CANADA GO!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment