Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Serene Green by CND Vinylux

Hello, hello, I hope everyone's had a good weekend, as well as a Happy Valentine's Day!! Speaking of, I got this beautiful polish from the Boy, it's called Serene Green by CND Vinylux.  I'm completely in love with how beautiful of a colour it is! It's a dark shade of green that just makes your nails look so classy. 


While I wore it the first day just the polish, I couldn't help myself and did a little accent nails with A-England Holy Grail for gold, as well as Zoya's Pixie Dust Chita, for the textured green. The polish came with its own top coat, which is what provided such a beautiful shine. 




Like I said, in love with this, and now I really want to check out their other colours as well, since they're so deep and rich. All in all, Boyfriend nailed it! (Get it? Haha....ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment