Monday, January 13, 2014

Jan Nail Art Challenge: Dotticure Blue

I know, I know, I'm late to the Jan Nail Art Challenge, this was supposed to have gone up on the 11th, but this weekend I was in the middle of nowhere with my co-workers. We stayed in a cabin and played a bunch of boardgames, it was fun. Anyways, the theme was PASTEL BLUE and this was my take.

 


I started off with 2 coats of Adora-bleu from Bourjois Paris. I got this polish from a friend of mine and had been wanting to try it for a while now. I was slightly inspired by this look that I saw, so I tried redoing it only in blue and with an accent nail. The dots are made with Essie's Beach Bum Blu.


The accent nail is one coat of China Glaze's Water You Waiting For, which is a beautiful mix of blue, green and turquoise glitter. The rhinestones are a light blue kind that I got from BornPretty Store. Once that was done, I added a shimmery fine glitter called Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire by Wet N' Wild. Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment