Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jan Nail Art Challenge: Butterfly Nails!!

So once again I'm behind on the Nail Art Challenge, mostly because it's been a pretty tough week and I had to take some time off. Also, I had to file down my nails a bit, but carrying on. The challenges were GRADIENT and NATURE, so I decided to do a 2-in-1 with these Butterfly Nails!!



I started off with a white base, Sally Hansen Ivory Skull, then sponged on a gradient of Arizona (orange), Pippa (yellow) and Tanzy (glittery orange), all from Zoya.


Then, using a striping brush and black acrylic paint I did the butterfly wings, adding in the white with Ivory Skull. After that, I added in my new beautiful purchase which is China Glaze's Fairy Dust. A beautiful, beautiful shimmery glitter that adds the perfect detail to these wings. Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry.



I do intend to eventually do Nature and Gradient on their own, since I do know what I want to do for them. So stayed tuned for those and the rest of the upcoming month!

No comments:

Post a Comment