Thursday, December 5, 2013

Season's Greetings: Striped Candy Canes!!

I've been holding out on my holiday inspired nail art, but I figured since it's finally December I can get away with it now! And what better way to start things off then with my favourite seasonal treat: Candy Canes!! 

 


I started off with my new whiteish polish from Nicole by O.P.I called It's All About The Glam. It's a pale white with a few micro glitters in it that gives it a nice shine. I had to use 3 coats to get full coverage.


Then, once that was dry, I added in the striping tapes and used my favourite (and holiday appropriately named) China Glaze's Cranberry Splash for the red and Zoya's Holly for the green. Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry Top Coat.


Lately I've been loving striping tape more and more and if I only had more patience with it I'm sure I could end up coming up with some really crazy patterns! Of course, now every time I look at my nail I crave Candy Canes - luckily for me they're in season! 



No comments:

Post a Comment