Sunday, November 24, 2013

Red & White Snowflakes!!

Living on Residence allows me to always have some fun and interesting program going on, this weekend it was the Winter Craft Fair. So, with that in mind, I knew I had to do something related.


Red base is Risqué Doce Orgulho which is a beautiful red creme, the accent nail was done with O.P.I's Solitaire, which is part of their Bond Girls liquid sand collection. 


I accented it with a red stud from BornPretty Store, and added in the snowflakes with white acrylic paint that I freehanded. I added it all off with Sally Hansen's Diamonds to give it a glittery look. Topped everything except for my ring finger with Revlon's Top Coat.


I'm not entirely sure if I like this or not. I really liked how it looked without the snowflakes, just the red and white, I might re-do that. Oh well, the point is that it's time for Holiday nail art! Which I'm excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment