Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gold & Black Striping Tape: Diamond Pattern


It's time for striping tape nail art! I don't usually use striping tape, I love the way it looks, I just can't be bothered to spend so much time doing it. But every once in a while I see something that catches my eyes and I have to try it myself! 


I started off with a base of NYC Black Creme on my accent nails and A England Holy Grail (Old) on the other nails. Then, once that was done, I carefully added striping tape in a diamond pattern, painted over that with Zoya Solange Pixie Dust and quickly pulled up the striping tape.


For the other nails, I was originally going to do a diamond pattern, but I decided it would be too much so I went with a more simple design. I used the same NYC Black Creme over it. Topped it all with Revlon's Quick Dry Top Coat.



I'm actually very much in love with how this came out. Gold and black are always an amazing combination and striping tape just makes it look so sophisticated!

No comments:

Post a Comment