Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's Stamping Time!!

"Guess who's back?? BACK AGAIN?? Polishing it Up is back, TELL A FRIEND."

On the contrary to popular beliefs, no, I am not dead! And have not forgotten about this poor little blog. I have, instead, been working at a Summer Camp for most of the Summer and because of that have had little to no time to breathe, let alone to dedicate to doing nails.

In fact, I've survived these past months with all of 3 (count them, three) different polishes.

I can't start to say how hard and frustrating it is to only have 3 colours to work with, especially when you want to do a bunch of creative stuff but don't have any of your gear. First world problems of a nail fanatic, haha. I did take some pics of what I came up with, maybe I'll do a post about that eventually.

But, that aside, on to today's nail art!!



Over the Summer I finally got around to ordering some Konad Stamping Polishes (black, red and silver) and I was just dying to try them out! Stamping has been one of my most favourite styles ever and while I'm nowhere master level, I still love playing with them.


This is a really simple nail art, all things considered. The red base is Cranberry Splash from China Glaze - (I know, I know, I'm obsessed with this red) stamped with Konad Black on Bundle Monster BM-210 plate. The accent nail is NYC Black Lace Creme with Konad Silver. All topped off with Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat.


I'm super happy with how these turned out and I only had to re-do 2 nails because they smudged or didn't transfer properly, haha. All in all I keep staring proudly at them.


Now I'm back in University and established and my nail stuff is all set-up with me, so many more posts to come! To those loyal viewers, thank you so much for sticking around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment