Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hard Candy - Sparked Up Review

Today I have a treat for you guys, when I was out on my Top Coat adventure, my usual first stop is Wal-Mart. They have amazing polishes for even more amazing prices. You can imagine my excitement when I saw that they had new stuff!! 

One of them being the Hard Candy polish collection!! So I'm going to talk a bit about Sparked Up from their Glitteratzi collection, part of their new line for Wal-Mart.


The Glitteratzi Collection is "A collection of trend-setting nail polish shades that 
puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula."

This beautiful polish is a transparent base, glitter packed with what seems to me, green, light blue and dark blue strips, as well as some super fine light blue glitter as well. There's also some more random pieces of gold strips that make the colours really pop.



Their polishes have a glass bottom and a really nice and easy to open cap, medium sized brush and it's so packed with glitter that you don't have to dig around for them.


This is 2 coats of Sparked Up over Zoya's Color Cutie Collection Yummy. I could have probably left it at only one, but I wanted to see what the coverage of it was. Topped it off with 2 coats of Revlon's Quick Dry to give it a smooth finish. It's still not 100% smooth, but it doesn't seem to bother me.


You can find Hard Candy polishes at Wal-Mart for anywhere from $3,50 to $4,00.
 I for one, will be for sure returning and picking up some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment