Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Hobbit!!

What's this, 2 posts in one day?? Is Lili making up for the fact that she's failed to update this thing?? Why yes indeed!! And also because today I haven't left my house and it's been glorious because I got to catch up on things.

But tonight I'm going to see THE HOBBIT PREMIER!! And I couldn't be more excited about it!!!

In honour of that, I just had to make my nails inspired by it.



I went for simply writing "The Hobbit" and then having a ring on my left thumb and my attempt at Sting on my left pinky. The base is Sinful Colours Secret Admirer, the gold was made by mixing A England Holy Grail (Old Edition) with Sally Hansen's Golden-I.

The blue and the silver used for Sting was Sally Hansen's Celeb City and Wet N' Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire. All were done freehand with my striping brush.


Please don't judge my attempt to paint with my left hand too badly! =P


I had to cut my nails super short because they were all chipped (Yay Theatre work!) so I'm trying to re-grow them nicely during the holidays. But man do they look weird that short.


Close-up of my attempt of the ring. I quite liked how it turned out!!


Are any of you guys going to see The Hobbit tonight or over the upcoming days?!

No comments:

Post a Comment