Friday, November 2, 2012

Inverted French Nail!!

So, I know I was supposed to stick to the whole Hallowe'en thing, but that's really hard when one just got a bunch on new nail mail and I just had to play around with some of the colours! So, this is how this nail art came to be. I'll be honest, I still don't know if I like it or not.



I started off with a base of Risqué: 2 in 1 - I have really weak nails, so I always use a base-coat in the hopes that someday my nails will be awesome and strong. I did buy OPI Matte Nail Envy, so when that gets here, I'll see if does anything - but that's another post! /Lili gets carried away.



- Pink: Revlon - Iced Mauve 
- Red: China Glaze - Cranberry Splash
- Black: Sinful Colours - Secret Admirer

I decided it was more than time for me to try out the whole Inverted French Nail type of manicure. And I had been playing with my swatches and liked the colour combinations. I painted first with Revlon's Iced Mauve and the added Cranberry Splash and Secret Admirer as the accent nail.


I think I actually prefer just the accent nail, maybe because the contrast is more notable?? It's been a few days and I still keep looking at my nails and wondering if I liked it or not. But oh well, sometimes that's what you get from a manicure!


Have YOU ever had a nail combination that you just weren't that sure about??

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, Nail Envy is good. My nails tend to split and peel and that's the only thing that works for them.

    ReplyDelete