Friday, November 30, 2012

Holy Grail (Old Edition) - A England Polishes

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since I've had a chance to post here, believe it or not - I hardly do - but classes are finally over!! Now I only have one more paper that's due Wednesday and then FREEDOM!! God, I can't believe a whole semester is done.

And you know what the best part is?! I have all the free time to dedicate to nails now!!

Today's post is very simple, but I recently got my second A-England polish, I had previously bought Saint George and fallen in love with it, so when I say Lucy's Stash review about the two shades of Holy Grail (New & Limited Edition) I just knew I had to get my hand on it!!

After green, I have a thing for yellows, especially this beautiful gold colour that is the Holy Grail (Limited Edition), it's described on the website as just a "glorious gold"  colour and I couldn't agree more.


Unlike Holy Grail (New Edition), this one is just a burst of warm gold, application is smooth like every other A-England polish, this was 2 coats alone. You can buy it off their website for £5,00, bonus of free shipping!


And since I can't leave things well enough alone, and because I've been riding a China Glaze Cirque du Soleil 3D Collection high, I added an accent nail of a glitter gradient with Water You Waiting For. Really simple, but I think the blue and the yellow work well together. I followed Lucy's Stash glitter tutorial for it.


What about you, do you have any colour that you just had to have??

No comments:

Post a Comment