Monday, November 19, 2012

Candy Cane Stripes + Mistletoe!!

Hey guys, so I know it's been a while since I've last posted, truth is, real life has been really insane lately. It's finals time so I have a billion things to do - which is why playing nails sometimes gets left behind.

BUT! Luckily, tonight I had some spare time, which is good, because I couldn't get this idea out of my head. I had painted my nails red for the day, really simple, and all through the day as I was snacking on Mini Candy Canes, this nifty art design happend.




And I know, I know, it's waaaaaay too early for Christmas designs, I just really couldn't help myself! Since I can't seem to leave things alone, I also had to add some mistletoe designs! It actually turned out a lot better than I thought and I'm quite in love with it.

The polishes I used for this design; OPI Nail Envy, China Glaze Laser Lime and Winter Holly, NYC Chelsea, Sally Hansen White On and Celeb City and 2 coats of Revlon Quick Dry to top it all off!! I also added some rhinestones from BornPrettyStore for the berry looks.


All in all I'm rather in love with this design and can't wait to see what other Christmas inspired looks are going to pop up soon, it's one of my favourite holidays!!

What's your favourite holiday to create nails for?? Any ideas for the upcoming ones?? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment